The British Press review and recommend the best of the best when it comes to wines. If your looking for a bargain or really want to impress your dinner table then it is always worth having a read. Here are some of the acclaimed best wines of this year reviewed by some of the most sophisticated wine drinkers.
- Susy Atkin in the Sunday Telegraph recommends both The Ned Marlborough Pinot Grigio 2011 (£7.99 x 2 Majestic) and Villa Maria Private Bin Gewürztraminer 2010/11 (£10.99 Waitrose, Sainsbury) as an alternative from sauvignon blanc.
- Victoria Moore in The Telegraph suggests Escarpment The Edge Martinborough Pinot Noir 2011 (£13.99 Waitrose) for a wine that taste breezy and fresh.
- Anthony Rose in The Independent reccomends a summery Tesco Finest Vinho Verde (£7.29, Tesco)Fiona Beckett in The Guardian the Susan Balbo Zohar Torrontes (£10.95 Butlers Wine Cellar + independents). OR Spice Trail Rosé, Hungary (£6.49 Ocado) for a wine that apparently compliments an Indian menu.
- Terry Kirby in the Independent on Sunday suggest the Cellier des Dauphins Grignan Les Adhemar 2010 (£5 Asda) as highly drinkable and affordable. As well as the Casa Silva Lolol Viognier 2011 (£13.99 Wine Rack) for a taste sensation.
- David Williams sings this red praises in The Observer- Extra Special Dão, Portugal 2010 (£6.98, Asda).
- Olly Smith in the Mail of Sunday recommends a modern vino- The Descendientes de J Palacios, Petalos 2009 (£16.95 Berry Bros. & Rudd) that is “totally sublime”.
Whatever wine you choose the Vinturi can assure the wine is aerated to perfection. Therefore you get to be your own judge and taste the finest wines.Google+